Thursday, October 18, 2012

OG

I love the Our Generation brand! I know a lot of people consider it to be just a cheap version of American Girl but not me. I love the dolls, I love the clothes, I love the big pieces of furniture, and I really love the price. I think the quality of OG items is great, especially for the price. I love being able to walk down the doll aisle and buy something spur of the moment, just because I happen to see it and love it. As much as I love American Girl, I usually don't have enough spare change sitting around the buy something from them without planning and saving ahead of time (not to mention that there isn't even an AG store in my state). But I shop at Target all the time and they always have OG stuff on sale. And I recently discovered that the store Tuesday Morning sells OG stuff at a large discount! Right now I only have a blond OG doll, the salon chair, and a couple of outfits. But I've developed a rather large wish list. Here are some of the things that I think are neat:

Kitchen:

Jeep:

Brunette Doll:

Landry Set:

Sewing Set:

They also just came out with a camper that I want so bad!!! I saw a picture of it online the other day but they don't have it on the website yet and I didn't want to post the picture that I saw because its one that someone took of the camper at Target... and I don't want to steal someone else's picture.

Anyways... I got a new OG outfit and thats what started this whole post about how cool OG is. I love finding OG outfits on sale. What I love even more is when someone else finds OG stuff on sale and buys it for me without me even knowing about it ahead of time. Who doesn't love getting surprise doll gifts? Here is the new outfit that I got... an adorable pajama set that looks great on Nadine.


No comments:

Post a Comment