Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Broken Dolls & New Dolls

So much has happened since my last post. Sadly, my Hitty doll broke. I was taking her outside to take some new pictures of her when all of the sudden I look down and her dress was falling off. When I started looking at her to figure out why her dress wouldn't stay on, I figured out that the elastic in her arms had broke in half causing her arms to fall off. Poor Hitty! Until I can find the correct size of elastic to fix her, she is stuck sitting on a shelf. I was surprised at how sad I was. I had gotten used to taking her everywhere so it was weird to not have her with me any more. 

In steps Raggedy Ann and the problem was solved. This adorable little Raggedy Ann doll was given to me to be a replacement doll to take places until Hitty is fixed. At only eight inches tall, she is the perfect size to carry around. And because she is so soft she is easy to take places. And I have always been a huge fan of Raggedy Ann.. which makes her that much more fun.


And if Raggedy Ann wasn't enough excitement... a couple days later I was given another doll as a gift. A wonderful Madame Alexander Sweet Nursery Baby Doll. She is the most adorable doll ever! I love her cute face and she is so soft and squishy... I want to cuddle with her all the time. I named her Tuesday because she came from the store Tuesday Morning. She is so much fun and I can't get over how much I love her already!


No comments:

Post a Comment