Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Love Barbies!

I have always loved Barbie dolls. So when I find something Barbie related for a great deal... I can't help but buy it. I found this Barbie doll online for only two dollars (including shipping)! She was so gorgeous so I couldn't pass her up. I think she is so pretty. Although I originally had a different name picked out for her, once I saw her I decided to name her Cynthia after Angelica's doll on the show Rugrats because I think she looks like (a slightly prettier version of) Cynthia... only with better hair.





I also bought Marissa, my Bitty Baby, a new dress. Its the denim and plaid meet outfit that the American Girl Bitty Twins used to come in. I found it used online for a really good price. I think it looks great on her! Here is a picture of Marissa (in her new dress) with Cynthia. 



No comments:

Post a Comment