Thursday, October 4, 2012

Emma

My Hitty doll is suppose to arrive on Saturday. In the meantime, I'm going to continue to do posts on my other dolls (especially since I'll probably be spending a lot of time with Hitty once she gets here).

Emma is a Play Wonder doll that I got at Target. I was browsing through the doll section one day when I saw her. She was on sale for almost half off her original price so I had to buy her. She is such a pretty doll and she looks very unique compared to my other dolls. I love that her hair is two different colors and the length is wonderful. Play Wonder dolls are made by Madame Alexander so they are made the same. Emma head will tilt like Madame Alexander dolls which makes taking pictures of her very fun. She is slightly taller than American Girl dolls so she looks like an older sister to them... but she can still wear most of their clothes. I think Play Wonder dolls definitely don't get enough attention. They are gorgeous dolls that are very nice quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment